The Dinner with Love Foundation is a grassroots community outreach program created in 2008. The program‚ mission is to share the joy of a complete, totally-cooked holiday dinner with families in Oklahoma City who do not have the financial means to provide a similar meal for themselves. Over 80,000 Christmas meals have been delivered since 2008.
2022 Delivery Date
Two dates, three locations to pick up dinners:
- December 23rd at St. Luke’s United Methodist Church – Christian Life Center
- December 23rd at Bethany First Church of the Nazarene
- December 22nd at Westminster Presbyterian Church
* A minimum of two people per delivery is required.
* Delivery signups will be available starting Dec. 10th on our website and Facebook
Given what is going on with COVID-19, we will need to make changes in the way we provide meals. This year, we will implement safety restrictions by limiting contact between volunteers and recipients. The same food will be provided, but meals will be uncooked instead of delivered warm. We will also provide families with non-perishable food and snacks to help during the holiday break.